Most of my teaching career has been developed in Higher Education institutions. I have lectured in Applied Phonetics and in Discourse Analysis in several HE colleges and universities (both at teacher training colleges and translation programmes) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I am also an EFL teacher, and I worked as an EFL pre- and in-service teacher educator. I have also taught English as a Foreign Language in secondary schools and at language institutes.
I am currently a seminar tutor and exam marker in Phonetics and Phonology and in English Grammar at the University of York. I also work as a Spanish Language tutor at the Languages For All centre in the Department of Language and Linguistic Science.
- GTA in Introduction to Phonetics and Phonology (LC09) - Seminar Tutor/Teacher & Exam marker
- GTA in Understanding English Grammar - Seminar Tutor & Exam Marker
- Spanish Level 1 (Associate Lecturer) Tutor. Languages for All.
- Lecturer ("Profesora") in the following modules:
- Phonetics and Phonological Theories II (2006-2016)
- Laboratory Practice I (2009-2016)
- Phonology at the Lab and its Pedagogy (Laboratory Practice III) (2013-2016)
- Discourse Analysis (2015-2016)
- Laboratory Practice Tutor (2010-2016)
- Lecturer in English Phonology I, A & B
- Lecturer in Phonetics II (2010-2016)
- Lecturer in Lab III and Lab IV (2014-2016)
- Module convenor and tutor:
- Language and Oral Expression IV (2007-2014)
- Language and Culture II and IV (2009-2014)
- Teacher of English at FCE/CAE level - Teacher of IGCSE English as a First Language
- Head of English Department, Secondary School (2010)
- Lecturer in English Phonetics A & B
- Lecturer in The Didactics of Intonation I